Friday, January 31, 2014

The Standard Which Sin Is Measured...

I am a Sinner
Yet to what degree?
By what standard
Is my sin measured?
Is it by you,
Or by me?

So many point a finger
If I fracture any law
Shouting
IMMORALITY!!!
And acknowledging my flaw;
But the law I've read says,
Guilty of one ~ GUILTY of ALL!


BIG SIN, little sin
Again, to what degree?
By what standard
Is my sin measured?
Is it by you,
Or by me?

And Oh MY Word, MAN Forbid,
I should feel a sin coming on…
When I look around for compassion
And find most "Christians" gone!

Thank GOD, for other sinners
Who never leave me behind ~
Because they know heaven would be empty
If it wasn't for our kind!

To what degree is sin measured?
As far as the east is from the west;
And there's no way that can be measured,
Because it’s infinity and doesn’t exist…

So let’s not point fingers
Instead let’s point to The Cross
Where Jesus shed His blood
To redeem the sinful lost
A price so willingly paid
He didn’t count the cost!

So by what standard is my sin measured?
I believe it’s only by my God.

1 comment: